A mix of Mum’s potatoes and a recipe seen in a Real Living Magazine.
(No Photo yet)
2 tbsp Olive Oil/Butter
1 tbsp Coriander, ground
2 cloves Garlic, crushed
½ cup Parsley (fresh), chopped
to taste Salt and pepper
For boiled potatoes:
1. Boil potatoes until cooked, then drain of all water.
2. Combine in a bowl the butter, coriander, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
3. Toss the potatoes in the mixture then serve.
For roast potatoes:
1. Preheat the oven to 220C. Combine the potatoes, oil, coriander, garlic and salt in a pan. Roast for 25 mins until golden. Shake occasionally.
2. Toss potatoes in parsley and season with pepper to taste, then serve.