Serina's First Holy Communion

sw.me's First Holy Communion
Sunday, 7th November 2010, 10am
St Mary's Star of the Sea Cottlesoe

Cupcakes for the after party.

 More cupcakes
 sw.me waiting to do the 1st reading. She articulated really well.
 Blessing of the host.
 The family
 sw.me.
The mass was lovey. Mysq played the violin, we had lovely guitar and an opera singer 3 weeks from her due date to give birth. Everyone but alot of effort into making it wonderful including the lovely flower arrangements.
 The after party. There was plenty of food and deserts and drinks and lots of chatting.
 Lunch at Portorosa: lunch was fantastic. It was closer to go to here than Capri. eg.me had the surf and turf. sw.me had the kids spagetti boleneise, mysq had the linguini vongelse, nana had the entree eggplant parmigana and iysw.me had the crab and prawn homemade raviolli. And gg.me had a bit of everything including the bread which was made out of pizza dough. Everything was divine and much better than alot of overpriced underperforming places in Fremantle, e.g. Gino's, Benny's, Next Door's. The staff were really nice as well.
 Then we went to San Churro's for desert. Chocolate is always good in all foods and drinks.
Momentos from the ceremony and loved ones.

Comments