Coconut Jelly

Sw.me wanted to make anything with gelatin, and the only thing we had was low fat coconut milk. So we adapted a receipt we found at Taste (http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/253/coconut+jelly). I don't like coconut but sw.me and eg.me said its quite nice. Gg.me cried when he wasn't allowed more, but that doesn't really count because he likes anything with sugar in it. 

(No photo yet)

Ingredients
270g low fat coconut milk (1 can)
1/2 tablespoon gelatin
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup water
 
Directions
1. Heat coconut milk (do not boil). Set aside and keep warm.
2. Wash pot, heat water and sprinkle gelatin and stir till dissolved.
3. Add back warm coconut milk to the pot, and add in sugar and stir till dissolved.
4. Set liquid to cool slightly then pour into jelly moulds and set in fridge for at least 4 hours.



Comments