Fed Up with School Lunch


eg.me stumbled across this American site ages ago and its about a teacher who will eat exactly what the kids do in their school supplied lunches everyday in 2010.  The lunches look gross and there is alot of packaging for each child. So bad for the environment and for each child's health. In the beginning (Jan 2010) I remember the blogger being quite concerned about being found out:

"Now I'm feeling majorly exposed. I could absolutely lose my job over this. In just the first ten days of school lunches I've gotten a bigger response than I expected. It makes me nervous."

I haven't quite followed every day so I was curious to see if she was found out - and Hooray she was fine (Dec 2010):

The last lunch. I never thought I'd make it this far. I was convinced even to the very last lunch that I would get found out. How is is possible that no one discovered me? I'm searching for an answer.


An example of a truly horrifying school lunch, which she says is ok standard in comparison to the rest of the lunches. It reads great but looks scary:  chicken patty, whole wheat bun, fruit jello, beans, milk

Comments