Salty Chocolate Chip Cookies

I stumbled upon Jessica from Food Mayhem's blog and spied her favourite chocolate chip cookie recipe. http://www.foodmayhem.com/2013/05/my-favorite-chocolate-chip-cookies.html Since I've been trying to get back into updating this blog, which I felt so sorry for last year, I thought I'd give it a whirl. 

To be honest, I modified the recipe and am not really used to doing these dough and cut kind of cookies, instead of the drop wet mixture kind of cookies. So it wasn't really to be expected that it would turn our perfect. 

But what really surprised me were that these were salty cookies! It must be an American thing, my daughter said her American classmate's mum had also made similar cookies. One of my sons liked it, the other would not try it. I think the result is not bad for a first try but will experiment a bit first before posting up a recipe. Stay tuned! 

...to be continued...

Comments