Restaurant Review: Cafe 58
- dinner specials where you get an entree chicken salad and main of grilled baramundii for $39 - good price but apparently the fish was fishy?
- vegetarian asparagus strudel - strangely there was no comment on this so I am assuming it was fine.
- a lamb shank - I thought it was good but apparently it was too lamby?
- a crab pasta - it was really bland, and kind of watery.
- child's fish and chips - the chips were great! the best they can be without it being handmade, and best of all it came out quick! I like that they offered veggies on the plate, I mean we all know kids won't eat it but its good to always try.
- two kid's milkshakes - very nice.